About Turnabout Tutoring
Our small team of dedicated tutors are passionate about making a difference in every child’s life and offer home education families a unique support infrastructure where learners can receive assistance, support and advice adapted to suit each learner’s different learning need.
With a vision to develop high achieving, knowledgeable and disciplined learners, Turnabout Tutoring provides tutor services in a safe homely environment where every learner can strive to be the very best that he / she can be.
From a tutoring perspective, we seek to:
- Develop independent learners with a high sense of self-worth.
- Promote confidence to take appropriate risks.
- Develop a sense of responsibility for decisions and actions.
- Provide tutoring in such a way that learners with different learning styles can be accommodated.
- Create an environment where learners can accept that making mistakes is a natural part of the learning process.
Why Turnabout Tutoring?
We strive to develop learners whom can succeed both during their schooling years and beyond.
- Tutoring offered in English and Afrikaans.
- Small groups allow for individual attention.
- Every learner is mentored.
- We impart exam techniques and study methods.
- Parents involvement is welcomed and is key to successful home education.
- Regular feedback is provided.
- Our tutors are highly qualified and motivated.
- Assistance to parents and learners regarding subject choices, career counselling and assist in study methodology.